Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Strong Steele Blog

Hello! Welcome to Strong Steele blog site.

This page is created for Strong Steele and its readers. I will post the Snippets/Teasers on here instead on the FB page. I am not removing the story on Fanfiction.net, I am just changing the place/website where you can read the Snippets for each chapter. The FB page is still there, but it is now being surrounded by cult members. This place is exclusive for SS readers only. If you are a hater or from that cult, you are not welcome. I will kick you out. No rules needed here. We just need to be Real, just respect and appreciate.  I might also just post here the spin-off. And if you want book recommendations, I will post my recent reads on here too. So, enjoy the house of fun.


Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment