Saturday, October 26, 2013

Strong Steele : Chapter 44 Snippet

Hello! Here's the snippet for the next chapter of SS. I know you are all patiently waiting... not really I DO know lol I'm sorry for the massive delay. But thank you. As always. I will do my best to give you quality chapters. I hope you'll all have a good Friday! xx 


********************
(Not yet edited and may be subject to change)


The trip to San Francisco was all because of Melissa’s email. He said that he was just going to ask his ex a few questions and that was it. But why was she here? What happened that made him changed his plans?

He could have at least called. Or even a short text would do.

But nothing. I sighed and closed my eyes. I was holding on to that loving kiss that he gave me in front of Chloe. And he was here, with me and Ted. That surely, something went wrong in San Francisco. He wouldn’t kiss me like that if something was going on between them, right?

I love him and trust him. He wouldn’t do that to me.

I was so engrossed in my own thoughts that I didn’t notice Ted was already asleep beside me.

“Geez, he’s already down not even halfway through the movie.” I muttered to myself.

I glanced at the other man beside him. Oh Gavin. His eyelids were already half closed and I could tell that he was just fighting the exhaustion.


I stood up quietly, careful not to wake my son. Gavin, with his cop instincts, quickly opened his eyes and looked around. When he focused his gaze on me, he breathed a sigh of relief. What was that for?



*********************

1 comment:

  1. The song^^^ I messaged you about my love for it? lol :D Made my day to come on here to check the hottie corner you were talking about and the song just started playing XD

    And YAY a snippet :D Thanks!!!!! Cannot wait for the next chapter or the spin-off!

    EllieElephant xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete