Monday, November 2, 2015

NOVEMBER 2015 UPDATE

Hi! I apologize for the loooong wait. I hope you all enjoyed the Halloween special. I had so much fun writing it. I got inspired to write such filler while I was in the back of a cab, on my way home after the company's Halloween Party. I loved our (my team) costumes this year, Day of the Dead theme - if anyone of you are familiar with it, and we even won best costumes. BUT the whole party sucked. I know right?! So, ideas came flooding and I just had to write them down.

Anyway, before I proceed, I would like you to know that I've made some changes in the draft chapters that I have already written, like last year? I can't remember. I have totally forgotten that I posted a Chapter 49 Snippet here. Now, if you don't see that 'scene' in the next chapter... relax. It's fine. It will still happen. Like I said, I've made some CHANGES. So I added some, deleted some.

And I would like to thank everyone, yes every single one of you, for the warm welcome and wow, it did amaze me that so many are still reading! So, Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment